Brevivet is a tour operator leader in the cultural and religious travelling, opeating for years throughout Italy.
Thanks to a qualified staff Brevivet offers products characterized by high quality services: the assistance of selected tour leaders and professional local guides, accommodation in first-class hotels, excellent technical organisation supported by a steady research and study.
Three are the basical elements for the shaping of a cultural-religious journey according to Brevivet style:
- The routes are chosen after a careful reading of the Holy Scriptures and of philosophical and religious writings
- The value of the historical, archaeological and artistic heritage and of the naturalistic patrimony of the land
- The meeting with the local communities in order to share the religious Belief (Credo) and the universal dimension of
hospitality, dialogue, charity, solidarity and peace.
The itineraries developed over the years refer primarily to Biblical, Old and New Testament, destinations among which are outstanding:
- The Holy Land and the Middle East.
- Rome, center of Christianity
- Santiago de Compostela
- The great Marian Sanctuaries in Lourdes, Fatima and Czestochowa
The presence of Brevivet in these lands is continuous.
Brevivet has also expanded its horizons by opening its proposal to the East European with the ecumenical routes and to the missionary world.
"Being a traveller of the soul" is the motto that for years has been characterizing the work of the organization.